Heatroll-Floor is a radically new design of room heater, designed to stand on the floor having glass panels both sides it can be used as a room divider or in a Garden Room, Conservatory / Orangery or Glass Atrium standing on its own feet adjacent to a wall.
Heatroll-Floor is designed to run on low water temperatures from Heat Pumps and Condensing Boilers to standard high temperature heating systems.
The Heatroll-Floor has a cutting edge design with a toughened glass front, back and vents giving a beautiful mirror finish. When you purchase a Heatroll-Floor, you can also choose not only the colour but the shade you would like from a RAL colour chart to match your decor, whether traditional or contemporary.
Because Heatroll-Floor is designed using a high efficiency water to air heat exchanger, all your energy is put into the air instead of heating the mass of the unit thus making it more efficient and also making the front of the unit safer as this never gets above 40°C
- Has an Energy efficient water to air heat-exchanger
- Designed to work with Heat-pumps and low temperature condensing boilers
- Work with conventional heating systems
- Imparts most of the energy to the air
- Low surface temperature front and Back <40°C
- Cutting edge design using toughened glass and its own feet to be bolted to a floor
- Colour of your choice from RAL colour chart
- Energy efficient with almost instantaneous heat up and cool down
- Does not dry the air
- Uses natural convection, no need for noisy or wasteful fans
Please contact our sales department with your specifications.
How to place an order
Send an enquiry using the contact us page or call us on 01865 400514.