Carlton Thermal Systems supply precision woven Polyester mesh. This can have plain weave or double warp structure and can be used in Filtration, Screening, Sifting, Milling and acoustic applications from the production of filter bags, and screens to being injection moulded as special filter applications.
We can supply Polyester Mesh in many different sizes ranging with a mesh opening of 7 to 1920 microns.
Polyester mesh can also have many surface treatments including:
- Dying (Any Pantone number you require)
- Hydrophobic Coating (Water resistant – with specific contact angle reference)
- Hydrophilic Coating (water attraction properties)
- Metal Coating (Nickel, Aluminium and Nobel metals)
- Given a acoustic impedance for applications such as loud speakers and microphones (MKS Rayls)
Main Applications for Polyester Mesh
- Dry and Wet Filter bags
- Air and liquid Filtration
- White Goods
- Injection Moulding
- Filter Belts
- Rotational Filters
- Loud Speaker and Microphone fronts
- Water Proofing Acoustic appliances
- Interior Design
In addition to Polyester Mesh, Carlton can also offer the service of supplying hot and cold cut parts, ultrasonic welding, pleating, laser cutting and filter tubes and bags with ultrasonic welded seams
Ordering Polyester Mesh
Send an enquiry using the contact us page or call us on 01865 400514.